Saturday, May 24, 2008

Experiencing Tagaytay Sceneries

It’s one place where the mountains meet the seas meet the skies (whew!) it’s Tagaytay!






After that awesome Boracay trip we had, I went with my best friend in her place at Dasmariñas, Cavite. And surprisingly, it’s just a few minutes-drive away (around 30-45 minutes) from the place which they so-called little Baguio – Tagaytay. Man, I definitely need to study more of geography (hehe). Of course the place was not as cold as the City of Pines but it sure gave the cold breeze just enough to get us chilling.

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to experience the famous horse back-riding, like the way I see it on the movies. I could have posed like a movie star with the darn horses and looked like I own the whole hacienda of mountains hahahaha I wish! Well, technically I never saw horses on the place that we went (hihihihi) so there will actually be no chance for that. Even so, I enjoyed much the delicious mouth-watering Italian pizza (with hot melted mozzarella cheese on it, whew!), the ever irresistible starbucks coffee and of course the compellingly scrumptious Filipino dishes (yum yum yum!). Food trip was the trip.




















The sceneries were also exhilarating. Seeing the Taal Lake and Volcano was like going back from grade school years. I remember when our grade school teacher asked us to buy post cards and the view of the Taal Lake and Volcano was one that which caught my attention. Such a view was indeed a reminder of how great our good Lord is.

The restaurant where we ate lunch after the badminton game was homey and their dishes as like simple yet appetizing. Not only that, there is an acoustic band who serenades the guests with classical and hip songs upon requests. Cool!

It’s not so hard find a good place to eat or just maybe hang-out in Tagaytay. When you reach the highlands you will find an extensive line of restaurants and café’s or hang-outs where you and your friends or families could just park your ride and enjoy the wonderful sceneries. Life is indeed beautiful!

2 comments:

ira said...

HHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYY!!! hehehehe musta?

markpaul said...

aamzing!!! blogger ka na talaga!
marcopolo.i.ph